Skip To Main Content

504/IEP for College Students


If you have a 504, your accommodation plan can follow you to college. To make your school aware of your accommodation plan, take your most recent plan to the student services department of your new college.


If you have an IEP, that plan ends at graduation. If you are continuing to college, take your last IEP and last evaluation to the student services department of your college and make a request for 504 accommodations.


For both a 504 or an IEP, you must self declare your disability to the college. It is not the responsibility of your college to find you. 


Ephrata School District
Special Services Department
(509) 754-3538