Activities & Clubs
EHS activities and clubs give students the opportunity to explore something they are passionate about, build friendships with other students and stay connected to school.
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano De Aztlan (MECHA)
- Orange 'E' Club
- Math Team
- National Honor Society (NHS)
- Spanish Club
- EHS Drama Club
- SKILLS USA
- Speech and Debate
- Key Club
- Knowledge Bowl
- Game Club
- Tiger Vision
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Band Club
- Choral Arts Club
- Ripple Effect
- Family, Career & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
Instructions to Register for Activities
Registering students for ACTIVITIES in Skyward Family Access on a computer:
- Log in to your Skyward Family Access account.
- In the middle of the screen you'll see a section titled “An Online Form is Now Available to fill out”
- Choose the 22-23 EHS CLUB REG - ENGLISH. Click “Fill out form.” NOTE: if you have more than one child select the form under the student you wish register.
- On the right of the screen click #1. “22-23 CLUB AND ACTIVITY ENGLISH REGISTRATION.”
- Click on View Full Screen by clicking the option located at the top right of the screen.
- After completing the form fully click “Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2” at the top of screen.
- Click on #2 Complete 22-23 EHS CLUB REG - ENGLISH in right column, then click on button in center of screen Submit 21-22 EHS CLUB REG - ENGLISH.
- If you need to close and finish registering at a later time, click tab on right of screen “Close and Finish Later” and information will be saved until you are ready to complete.
- Fill out a yellow Activities Clearance Card for your activity
- Pay for ASB Card $30.00
- Pay for dues if there are any for your selected activities
- Complete the ACTIVITY SIGN-UP FORM