EHS News Details
**Speech & Debate meets every Monday & Friday at 2:55pm in Room 112**
** Dungeons & Dragons Club meets every Wednesday 3:00-5:00pm in Room 213**
October 5 - Home Volleyball - 6:30pm Pajama Pants
October 7 - Home Soccer - 6:00pm Pink Out
October 11 - Homecoming Week - Bonfire & Cornhole at Softball Complex
October 13 - Hoco Decorating in PAC Gym
October 13 - Home Football - 7:00pm Tiger Spirit Homecoming Game
October 14 - Homecoming Dance - 8:00-11:00pm "Night in Santorini" (PAC Gym)
October 17 - Home Soccer - 6:00pm Tiger Spirit
October 19 - Home Volleyball - 6:30pm Pink Out
October 25 - Fall Band Concert - 7:00pm HS Commons
October 26 - Student Council Meeting - 5th period (12:07-12:58) in the Library
October 26 - Home Volleyball - 6:30pm Senior Citizens
October 27 - Home Football - 7:00pm Neon Night
October 28 - FCCLA Pumpkin Painting - 9:00-11:30am at EHS
October 31 - Trick or Treat @ High School
Options for After School Tutoring, Starting November 13, 2023
Math tutoring: Room 214, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Thursday)
After school tutoring / mandatory tutoring: Room 2 in Beezley, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Thursday)
WHO SHOULD GO TO AFTER SCHOOL TUTORING
- Any student who wants to have a place to do their homework.
- Any student who has an "F" in Math should go to Math tutoring.
- Any student with an "F" in 1 or more classes on their quarter progress report.
- Any student with 2 or more "F's" in classes on their quarter progress report.
- Parents / Guardians may be called to suggest and verify that their student can stay after school for Mandatory Tutoring.
- Once student grades have improved above an "F," parents / guardians will be notified that the student is no longer in After School Tutoring.